Contact details for your controller: Magdalena Psiuk, a certified English to Polish translator running a sole proprietorship called “Angus” Magdalena Psiuk, ul. Chabrów 101/14, 45-221 Opole, TIN: 574-178-91-01.

If you require a certified translation, you are obligated to provide your name because it needs to be recorded in the translation register (Section 17 of the Law on the Profession of Certified Translators and Interpreters). These data will be stored permanently because the law does not specify how long the register should be kept.

Processing your personal data and those of any third parties contained in the documents you wish to be translated is necessary to perform the agreement even though you will have provided these data voluntarily. These data will be stored as electronic files containing translations or source files (if you provided the source document electronically) until the period of limitation for bringing claims expires (i.e. for 10 years, pursuant to Section 118 of the Civil Code). If you wish to receive an invoice, you will need to provide the personal data required to issue the invoice (your name and address). Personal data from issued accounting documents will be stored for 5 years from the end of the calendar year in which they were settled (Section 74(1) of the Accounting Act).

Personal data from accounting documents may also be processed by an accounting office that provides accounting services to the controller on the basis of an agreement to comply with legal obligations.

Providing your address details, email address or phone number is voluntary but essential if it should prove necessary to contact you while the order is being completed. Such data are processed
due to a legitimate interest and they will be deleted when the order has been completed and you can collect your translation.

You have the right to request from the controller access to your personal data for the purposes of their rectification or erasure and the restriction of their processing as well as the right to data portability. You also have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.

If you wish to exercise those rights, please write to: